Chester / Deeside
12 hour shift pattern:
Week 1 - 3 x 12 hour days
Week 2 - 3 x 12 hour nights
Week 3 - 2 x 12 hour days + 2 x 12 Hour nights
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Process Technician / Process Engineer to work at their facility based near Chester / Deeside
- To prepare and set machine tooling and equipment to a repeatable product quality standard.
- Assist in preventative maintenance on tooling and other equipment.
- Support production to resolve process problems and introduce process improvements.
- Responsible for the setup of the blow moulder or associated equipment for each product.
- Respond to breakdowns and carry out planned maintenance.
- Slinging and lifting heavy objects using overhead crane or other lifting equipment.
- Ensuring tool stores and tools etc. are kept in a tidy, safe and clean condition.
- Participation in continuous improvement team activities.
- Accurate completion of all relevant documentation and handovers.
- To assist in trials and process modifications.
- 5S activities to ensure you leave your work area in a clean and tidy state.
- Knowledge of the blow moulder process is preferable but not essential. Also desirable is an engineering background, however, full training will be given in setting up, adjusting and monitoring of the blow moulders including tool changes.
- Ideally candidates should have a recognised qualification in Engineering and experience in plastic or FMCG environments.
- Flexibility to work additional hours at short notice and alternative shift patterns is essential.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 16/01/2022