£25k per annum
9:45am-6pm (8-hour shifts)
Our client based in the Corwen area is currently looking to recruit a Process Leader to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Shift Manager, as the Process Leader you will ensure smooth running and production of the product lines. You will ensure correct ingredients are used and correct recipes are followed at all times.
- Start lines promptly at the start of each shift.
- Ensure Product Recipes and Mixing Procedures are followed correctly.
- Decide and use the correct Date Paste in the FBL mixes to minimize giveaway.
- Review buffer stock with the warehouse team to ensure there is sufficient stock of raw materials available for the shift's production run.
- Communicate with the Shift Manager and Packing Leader to ensure all production plans and orders are completed in full, and plans are exceeded when it is ok to do so.
- Ensure the Daily Downtime Record is completed and up to date during each shift.
- Ensure "Downtime" is kept to a minimum, i.e., at product changeovers, etc.
- Ensure the traceability sheet is completed at the time of production and available for QA inspection.
- Ensure all process staff are behaving in a responsible manner at all times.
- Ensure process area is kept clean at all times - "Clean as you go" and is tidy at the end of the shift's production.
- Ensure hand wash sink is clear of equipment and clean at all times.
- Ensure all process machines and equipment are stripped down and thoroughly cleaned at the end of the production run and re-assembled correctly.
- Ensure product mixes are weighed up ready for the next shift's production.
- Always communicate with the packing team.
- Ensure giveaway is minimised and underweights are kept to a minimum.
- Report any breakages or damages immediately to the Shift Manager.
- Ensure all engineering problems, breakdowns, etc. are reported to Engineering.
- Ensure full cooperation with the Technical team.
- Participate in and/or perform regular product quality reviews (organoleptic, packaging, etc.) as required.
- Ensure health & safety is a priority.
- Seek out opportunities for improved productivity and efficiency - "More for less".
- Good management and logistics skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Alignment with the company's core values.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 31/08/2021