Continental Shift Pattern - Days Only
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Process Operator to work at their facility based near Wigan
- Oversee die operation, monitor Kraton and film splicing
- Perform line start-up and shutdown.
- Read and understand work area instructions.
- Ability to monitor process and ensure quality plates are being produced.
- Perform speed control adjustment to regulate bank size.
- Proper record keeping using Excel tally sheets.
- Proper completion of PO paperwork for each job.
- Monitor Kraton and refill as needed.
- Ability to identify which film is needed for each product and gauge.
- Understands how films are threaded and spliced.
- Setting up and staging of proper materials.
- Able to locate and transfer films from warehouse to production line.
- Ability to calculate Calendar gap for gauge being produced.
- Able to adjust lip bolts and R-bar bolts.
- Calculation of run footage per job order.
- Able to perform screen change and understands screen configuration.
- Understands Sigma liquid transfer procedure and how to hook up churns.
- Ability to change Die and setup machine for specified product.
- Coordinate and label recyclable material
- Conversions - Re-pack, Re-Label and cut down to size and process through back exposure unit.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Follows all Safety rules.
- High school diploma, or equivalent with 2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 08/04/2022