Competitive + Benefits
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Liaison/Process Engineer to work at their facility based near Hatfield
- Develop NPI projects with all relevant departments and Manage projects through to successful completion.
- Support Commercial requirements of the department and all other departments.
- Produce estimates, technical and manufacturing proposals to support bids and new business development
- Assist with tool design, manufacture, repair and purchase.
- Be a catalyst for change by providing leadership to manage driving through improvements changes
- Produce and update risk assessments FMEA as required.
- Provide technical & engineering support for all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Create, maintain & update route cards, BOMS, technical documents, inspection plans to support manufacture.
- Ensure engineering and quality requirements for products are fully understood and met.
- Produce & update monthly KPIs. Take actions to achieve target.
- Process Customer Returns and complaints as required.
- Answer defect reports and process Engineering Change Requests in a timely manner
- Develop, implement & sustain a safe working culture ensuring Health & Safety requirements are complied with
- Liaise with other unit leaders and other functions as necessary and support customer visits as required.
- Own and ensure effective closure of CAPA
- Follow engineering, quality and company procedures.
- Preserve a close and collaborative relationship with all departments
- Coach, develop & mentor other team members
- Manufacturing experience in a low volume environment
- Experience using engineering solutions for complex problems.
- Familiar with using an MRP system
- Solid understanding of Engineering principles
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements relating to manufacturing
- Engineering Degree
- Operational Qualification
- Leadership Qualification
- Experience in an AS9100 controlled environment.
- Experience of Catia/Envovia V5
- Using CAD 2D/3D software
- Knowledge of Inspection procedures & standards
- Knowledge of Aventa
- MS Project & Visio
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 09/09/2021