Negotiable dependant on experience
Monday - Friday / 8am - 5pm
Our client based in the Deeside area are looking for a Procurement Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. Our client's Procurement Analysts research and interpret critical business data and turn it into information which can offer ways to improve procurement and supply chain by directly impacting business decisions. Procurement Analysts will be responsible for developing, administering and analysing Invitation to Tender documents to source materials and parts. The role will involve gathering information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends in relation to global European and national pricing indices, existing supplier volumes, prices, KPI'S and tactical spot prices from new and emerging suppliers. Once data has been gathered and interpreted, the Procurement Analysts will report back to the wider business/relevant colleagues including purchasing and company directors.
- Collecting and interpreting data.
- Analysing results.
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business.
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
- Working alongside teams within the business to establish business needs.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes.
- This role requires strong skills in data analysis, presentation of findings and high requirement for accuracy plus the ability to understand and interpret base information and own recommendations and conclusions.
- High achieving graduate / prior experience in an equivalent role having developed business skills and behaviours to allow high levels of accuracy, timeliness and the ability to manage complex projects to tight timelines.
- Experience of working in supply chain and or manufacturing (desirable) in order to have gained an appreciation for the expectations of high paced engineering lead business requirements.
- Degree in analytical subjects.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages - Advanced excel essential.
- Other packages desirable - MRP/ ERP, other statistical software packages (probably via university studies) supply chain planning software.
- Ability to analyse large datasets.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports - preferably around RFQ's and related supply chain tendering/supplier processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including presenting to seasoned procurement professionals and company directors.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
- Attention to detail and experience of working on tenders, supplier reviews, market analysis and presenting findings in a logical and systematic manner.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 31/12/2021