Product Engineer (Graduate Mechanical Engineer)
£30,000 - £35,000
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for multiple Graduate Mechanical Product Engineers to work at their facility based near Bridgwater. A great opportunity for a recent graduate with some industry experience to embark on a rewarding career with a global manufacturer.
- To design technically and commercially effective products.
- To provide technical training to Sales and Application Engineers.
- To provide technical assistance to Sales and Application Engineers.
- To guide Sales Engineers towards sales opportunities through product and case history training.
- Compiling and project managing technical and commercial proposals.
- Make presentations for technical training and product promotion.
- Assisting Customer Solution Centres as required with promotional activities such as trade shows, customer visits and advertisement designs.
- Candidates should have a degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering and ideally minimum 2 years relevant industrial experience would be beneficial.
- Experience from Oil & Gas, Food Processing, Automotive, Aerospace, Compressors or Semi-conductor industries would be advantageous.
- Problem solving - to be able to understand key customer requirements and find the best solutions.
- PC skills - proficient in MS Office, CAD, NX, FEA or Abaqus would be advantageous.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Resourceful - able to manage around obstacles and setbacks.
- Time management - to be able to deliver when required to the correct quality.
- Some minor travel in UK / Europe may be required dependent on customer requirements.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/7/2021