£23k per annum
Monday to Friday - Days
Our client based in the Wrexham area are currently looking to recruit a Production Controller to join their planning team on a permanent basis.
- Taking full ownership of the progressing of customer orders, agreeing production plans, delivery dates, capacities, and constraints with the relevant production supervisor / cell leader.
- Monitoring production progress to ensure it is following the schedule, advising the leadership team of deviations, and suggesting corrective actions.
- Able to react to day-to-day issues affecting the delivery of a production schedule to minimise impact on customers.
- Supporting Production leadership in identifying process constraints and best approaches to their resolution.
- Achieving and maintaining a DTP in the high nineties.
- This role will also involve holiday cover for the Senior Production Planner.
- Experience of working in a similar role would be desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 31/01/2022