gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Production Engineer to work at their facility based near Worcester
- Responsible for developing Manufacturing BoM's and Routings by interpreting customer and internal design drawings.
- Effective utilisation of SAGE 200 ERP system.
- Manage Engineering change - control drawings and engineering revisions.
- Liaise with customers and internal stake-holders as required.
- Generate material kitting lists and manufacturing route cards.
- Experience in a similar role preferred - minimum 3-5 years.
- Experience in a metal fabrications environment preferred - knowledge of laser cutting, brake pressing and punching, welding etc.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings.
- Strong Team player with a real bias for action and excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience using SAGE 200 or similar ERP system preferred.
- Able to develop and contribute within a growing organization.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 14/11/2019