£34k per annum
Monday - Friday / 8:30am - 5pm
Our client based in the Wrexham area is looking to recruit a Production Planner on a full time, permanent basis. Working within the Supply Chain Department and reporting to the Planning Manager you will be responsible managing the production plan and raw materials for projects/customer approvals/maintenance/trials, etc.
- Combine forecast requirements, production capabilities and business objectives to generate a weekly production plan over an 8 week planning horizon.
- Ensure the production plan is fully optimized and demand is covered in line with forecasted requirements.
- Generate weekly KPI information relating to the production plan.
- Produce reports and provide timely feedback to the Planning Manager on any planning related issues.
- Manage the production plan and raw materials for projects/customer approvals/maintenance/trials, etc.
- Attend daily manufacturing meetings as a representative of Supply Chain department.
- Lead the weekly activity review with the engineering department.
- Engage and support in continuous improvement activities and lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Involvement in planning of other raw materials and resources where required.
- Numerically orientated with excellent attention to detail.
- High standard of computer literacy with strong MS Office and MS Excel skills, (experience of SAP and other ERP systems is desirable).
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills to engage and enthuse various teams within and outside the UK organisation.
- Positive and constructive approach to continuous improvement, personal development and decision making.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a fast paced FMCG manufacturing environment.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 04/10/2021