Production Support Technician
£25,000 per annum, up to £30,000 with shift allowance
2x Shift (Earlies/Lates)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Production Support Technician to work at their facility based near Bridgend
- Working in the Production Engineering Department and reporting directly to the Production Engineering Supervisor.
- Ensure efficient daily running of the test and assembly operations, be involved in creating and maintaining total productive maintenance procedures for test and assembly,
- Input in implementing and controlling process changes.
- Confident fault finding and repairing on a range of production/process equipment
- Carryout total productive maintenance procedures
- Analysis and reporting of production data (breakdown and no fault found)
- Control and implementation of key process changes (Production Change Notices, Engineering Change Notices, Failure Mode Effects Analysis)
- Implementation of productive innovation ideas
- HNC or above in an Engineering or Technical discipline (or time served apprentice with experience)
- Ability to make engineering and technical change decisions to improve quality, efficiency to the benefit of the business
- An understanding of assembly techniques and basic mechanical engineering
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 15/02/2022