gap technical are proud to be representing a leading Utilities Consultancy in their search for a Project Coordinator to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- You will include working closely with our Project Managers to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
- You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
- Ultimately, the Project Coordinator's duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Liaise with clients
- Make sure that clients' needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Comply with HSE requirements and ensure all Health & Safety documentation is completed
- To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you'll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Familiarity with Document Management and Microsoft Project Software
- Experience in Procurement Management
- An Analytical and Problem -Solving mind
- Experience in Team Management
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Awareness of HSE legislation
Please send your CV and call Chris at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 13/12/2019