Chester / Deeside
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Project Co-ordinator to work at their facility based near Chester / Deeside
- As the Project Co-Ordinator you will work within the Engineering Department, Operation teams and Contractors to help with the delivery of projects. You will be proactive and willing to develop the skills to work with minimal supervision and be confident in your approach to deliver projects.
- You must be willing to learn and committed to the task, the successful candidate will have the opportunity for career development.
- You will learn basic project techniques which will include the following stages;
- Contractor on site Supervision
- Permits to Work.
- Communication tools and techniques
- Report writing
- Project scheduling
- The Project Co-Ordinator plays a key role in assisting with the overall coordination and delivery of projects.
- Delivering project within a defined scope of work.
- Working closely with all departments the Project Co-Ordinator will ensure projects are properly resourced, scheduled and organised, communicating regularly and effectively on progress and any issues.
- Working with the Engineering management team to coordinate the safety of all resources allocated to the project.
- Manage to a planned schedule of work highlighting and potential issues on delivery.
- Engage and collaborate with teams to deliver projects.
- Assist in the management of Contractors and staff as directed by the Engineer management team.
- Engineering qualified to manage isolations and make safe plant and machinery.
- Secure all project materials delivered to site and maintain documentation.
- Engineering discipline or equivalent (electrical/mechanical)
- Formal project management training/qualification (an advantage)
- Environmental awareness training/experience
- NEBOSH/ IOSH or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years Food & FMCG background
- Demonstrable record in successful delivery of engineering capital projects in FMCG with particular emphasis on specification/integration/implementation
- CAD literate
- MS Project proficient
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 15/08/2021