Project Engineer - FMCG / Beverages
£430 Per Day (PAYE) £550 Per Day (Umbrella)
12 Month Contract
gap technical are proud to be representing Market leading and Global Beverage Manufacturing business in their search for a Project Engineer to work at their facility based near Glasgow.
This role will focus on packaging and packaged products, and liaison with OEMs on specific requirements.
- Manage the whole lifecycle of engineering projects, from concept to benefits realisation.
- You will support concept development, project scope development, the creation of technical specifications, tender process, building up a cost estimate, contract award and management of the execution of projects on site.
- Development of requirement specifications
- Deliver CAPEX projects to technical specification.
- Develop cost estimates and project schedules.
- Manage efficient spend for CAPEX projects.
- Manage capital approval, maintain accurate data including spend and forecasting.
- Oversee commissioning activities.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety.
- The successful candidate will ideally of completed a Timeserved engineering apprenticeship
- Mechanical, electrical or process engineering background
- Ideally, industry experience in FMCG, Pharma or similar, with specific packaging experience
- Global, complex company experience.
- 5+ years' experience Project Engineering experience
- Ability to engage with and influence stakeholders up to a senior level.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!