Project Manager (M&E)
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global engineering & facilities business in their search for a Project Manager (M&E) to work at their facility based near Manchester.
- Working across the PFI business, delivering projects to a high standard, ensuring compliance with our contracts and company procedures.
- Managing projects from inception to completion.
- Manage multiple projects as required.
- Assist with tenders and review construction work proposals form sub-contractors
- Develop and implement project schedules.
- Attend meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance at client / project management internal and external meetings.
- Procure all plant, labour and materials, sub-contract packages.
- Liaison with Sub-contractor and suppliers to avoid project delays and cost implications.
- Ensure key performance indicators are met for both client communication and project delivery
- Liaising with clients, customers and internal management in order to identify opportunities for business growth.
- Deliver Principal Contractor services to clients. Ensuring full compliance with CDM Regulations
- Ensure all works delivered are compliant with all applicable statutory standards, legislative requirements, and other regulations/guidance as applicable to the nature of the estate.
- Ensure all site-specific Health & Safety regulations are monitored and adhered to, company policy is followed and undertake investigations into failings where necessary
- Experience in managing a portfolio of sites, preferably within the PFI environment
- Excellent technical knowledge of building services & associated systems
- Ability to manage small to medium sized projects up to £1m
- Experience in managing turnkey projects including construction, HVAC, mechanical and electrical works
- Fully conversant with CDM regulations and able to operate at senior level in fulfilling the role of principal contractor
- CIOB or equivalent in Construction Management
- HNC / HND / Degree or above in electrical, mechanical or a building services discipline
- Awareness of asbestos, legionella and fire safety regulations
- CIBSE membership (Desirable)
- Recognised H&S qualification
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 26/10/2021