£44,000 - £47,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Project Engineer to work at their facility based near Northwich / Winsford.
- Reporting to the Project Manager this role will support all engineering activities on assigned projects.
- Leadership of numerous capital projects from initial feasibility through execution and review.
- Ensure that the process used to manage capital projects follows best practice and is fully understood by all relevant parties.
- The role will require the formation of strong working relationships with
- Internally: Capital Projects team, manufacturing, Finance, Procurement, Project manager
- Externally: 3rd party Suppliers and Contractors
- Experience (2-4 years+) withing FMCG environment.
- Experience within Food or Pharma Industry experience strongly preferred
- Capability to manage, influence and challenge key stakeholders.
- Good team player with excellent communication skills.
- Resilient, accompanied by a strong work ethic and an ability to deliver projects to agreed deadlines.
- Highly motivated and self sufficient
- Either time served Mechanical/Electrical Engineer educated to HNC level or hold a recognised degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Project Management qualification from a recognised professional body
- Detailed knowledge of the following systems is required: Computer Aided Design (CAD), MS Project, MS Excel, PLC's & control systems, Process pipework and systems.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 19/04/2021