£11.00-£15.00 Per Hour (Depending on Experience)
3 Shift 6-2/2-10/10-6
gap technical are proud to be representing this large European manufacturing business in their search for a QA Auditor to work at their facility based near Runcorn
- Conducting Line Checks on Critical Control Points to ensure accurate production and packing of products.
- Conducting regular GMP audits to ensure compliance across all lines.
- Product taste testing and lab testing of Raw Materials and Finished Products.
- Supporting the Quality Systems Manager with project work.
- Performing hygiene checks to ensure standards are maintained.
- Producing reports on all testing and audits conducted.
- Previous experience working in a similar role (FMCG experience advantageous)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Food hygiene/HACCP qualification advantageous.
- Able to work well within a team and on own initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to find areas for improvement.
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to make and communicate decisions.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 12/11/2021