gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a QA Officer to work at their pharmaceutical production facility based near Chester.
- To provide QA support for production activities (including batch review), oversight of material management and approval of materials / service providers, approval of validation documentation and maintaining the quality management systems.
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of a QMS. To generate document management templates and ensure all compliance activities are adhered to
- Establishing and presenting metrics to the site leadership team to promote continuous improvement
- Support during customer and regulatory audits
- Supporting the review of all batch related documentation
- Supporting quality related investigations
- following up on corrective and preventative actions
- Leading Quality based projects
- Approving pre and post execution validation documents
- Supporting material management processes to ensure materials are of the correct quality and are sourced from approved suppliers
- Supporting batch release of clinical and commercial bulk drug substance/API against product specification files.
- Ensure that all stages of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) are in full compliance with the principles of Good Practice guidelines and other regulatory requirements.
- Perform self-inspection audits, and ensure any deficiencies are highlighted and then adequately mitigated
- A minimum of a Bachelors (BSc) Degree in a science related discipline. HND and relevant work experience will be considered
- Comprehensive operating experience of working in a GMP environment and in GMP QA
- Pharmaceutical experience is required for this role
- Must possess an in depth knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice Regulations Experienced GMP Auditor General awareness of industry quality systems / standards,
- Experience in process improvement Customer service orientate
Chester Runcorn Warrington Liverpool Manchester
CAPA QA Quality Assurance Pharma Pharmaceutical BSC MSc QMS
Please send your CV and call Aidan at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 24/04/2020