Quality Assurance Officer
£30,000 - £32,000 Pro Rata
12 hour day shifts
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Quality Assurance Officer to work at their facility based near Runcorn
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining quality standards and systems to ensure that our products comply with Marketing Authorisations, specifications and cGMP.
- The Quality Assurance Officers are embedded within the departments they support, whilst working closely with License QPs, Validation Specialist, Computer Validation Team, Quality Compliance and the Laboratories.
- You will primarily support manufacturing and other operations in the development, implementation and maintenance of cGMP standards
- You will review and approve batch manufacturing and packaging documentation within agreed timelines
- You will collaborate across all departments on site; routinely working closely with the QPs to assess and manage risk
- You will review and approve quality documentation to ensure compliance with cGMP
- You will prepare and complete product quality reviews to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- You will close out deviation investigations and preventative actions to reduce repeat failures and to monitor actions to prevent overdue actions
- You will identify, design and deliver cGMP training to support improved application of cGMP standards
- You will carry out audits to support the identification, actioning and close out of non-compliance issues
- A degree or a HNC/HND in a relevant discipline
- A good understanding of GMP requirements in relation to sterile product manufacture and packaging
- Understanding of lean manufacturing techniques and Quality Management Systems
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 20/05/2021