£30,000 - £35,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a QA Officer to work at their pharmaceutical production facility based in Runcorn.
- Facilitates root cause investigations / risk assessments - investigations into the cause and resolution of quality defects
- Reviews and approves site quality documents (Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), Policies, etc.) to ensure compliance with GMP and other quality procedures
- Monitor and reports on appropriate site metrics and data trends related to the performance of the site quality management system for input into the Management Review Process
- Participates in projects to ensure facilities, utilities, equipment and computer systems are appropriately validated / qualified; approval of key validation deliverables
- Contributes to continual improvement initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency / effectiveness of GMP operations within the UK and globally
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree science related discipline
- Comprehensive operating experience of working in a GMP environment and in GMP QA
- Pharmaceutical experience is required for this role
- In depth knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice Regulations Experienced GMP Auditor General awareness of industry quality systems / standards,
- Experience in process improvement Customer service orientate
- An ability to interact effectively with clients
Chester Runcorn Warrington Liverpool Manchester
CAPA QA Quality Assurance Pharma Pharmaceutical BSC MSc PhD analysis ADME ADMET
Please send your CV and call Aidan at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 23/01/2020