gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a QC Analyst to work at their facility based near Chester
- Development and validation of Capillary electrophoresis-based assays for Antibodies and Antibody Drug Conjugates
- Performance and reporting of analytical testing on, intermediates, finished products and stability samples in capillary electrophoretic methods
- Carrying out analytical testing of raw materials to cGMP and ISO17025 regulations
- Using a variety of other analytical techniques - GC, HPLC, FTIR, titrations, ELISA; spectrophotometry; FTIR and UV - vis;
- Ensuring accurate recording of analytical data
- Calibrating a variety of analytical equipment within the laboratory
- Organising your own workload to meet customer deadlines
- Completing analytical reports and other subsequent documentation.
- Candidates must be degree level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject,
- Proven experience in GC or HPLC from either an academic or industrial lab.
- Technical experience in Capillary Electrophoresis analysis of Biomolecules is essential.
- Technical knowledge in techniques such as HPLC, Cell culture, Immunoassays, UV,MS is an advantage.
- Pharmaceutical analysis a must
- Self-motivated and highly organised to manage multiple projects, with a keen desire to obtain a role in a leading organisation.
Chester Rhyl Wrexham Mold Runcorn Warrington Ellesmere Port
HPLC GC GCMS Pharma Pharmaceutical BSC MSc PhD analysis ELISA
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 21/04/2020