Pharmaceutical Process Technician
£24,000 - £28,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a QC Analyst to work at their facility based near Chester
- Carrying out analytical testing of raw materials to cGMP and ISO17025 regulations
- Using a variety of other analytical techniques - GC, HPLC, FTIR, titrations, SG etc
- Ensuring accurate recording of analytical data
- Calibrating a variety of analytical equipment within the laboratory
- Organising your own workload to meet customer deadlines
- Completing analytical reports and other subsequent documentation.
- Candidates must be degree level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject,
- Proven experience in GC or HPLC from either an academic or industrial lab.
- Experience working in a regulated laboratory would be essential desirable (ISO17025 or GMP in particular).
- Pharmaceutical analysis a must
- Self-motivated and highly organised to manage multiple projects, with a keen desire to obtain a role in a leading organisation.
Chester Wrexham Mold Runcorn Warrington
HPLC GC GCMS Pharma Pharmaceutical BSC MSc PhD analysis
Please send your CV and call Aidan at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 23/01/2020