Quality Control Inspector
£25,000 (6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm)
Huthwaite / Kirkby in Ashfield
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Quality Control Inspector to work at their facility based near Huthwaite.
- Final Product Inspection and sign off against agreed Product Quality Standards
- Reporting and return of non-compliant product back to production
- Recording faults for data analysis and Right First Time KPI
- Ensure final product is supplied with the correct ancillaries and component parts
- Quality Control/Assurance/Fault Finding training
- Quality Control and inspection within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Quality Control and inspection of products which have both aesthetic and functional key attributes
- Quality Control and inspection of safety critical products
- Understanding of customer requirements
- Excellent and demonstrable attendance and punctuality record
- Good awareness of Health & Safety
- Good housekeeping standards
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/01/2020