gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a QC Microbiologist to work at their facility based near Chester
- To perform accurate and reliable laboratory tests and generate results to cGMP standard by entering and authorising test data. Including the investigation of any invalid, OOS/OOT results within the GLIMS system, in accordance with current company requirements and SOPs. To consult with QA and where required initiate Sentry investigations where deviations have occurred.
- To ensure that the maintenance, qualification and calibration of laboratory equipment used is up to date and at the required GMP standards. To use only approved and validated assay processes and reagents.
- To participate in laboratory administration, including the complete and review of log books and PCS alarms generated progression of Change Controls, SOP reviews and closure of assigned Corrective/Preventative actions.
- To participate in department housekeeping activities, such as lab upkeep, ordering and maintenance of consumable stocks.
- Candidates must be degree level qualified in microbiology/biology or a closely related subject,
- Experience of Quality Control testing techniques - Experienced in the relevant testing discipline within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience working in a regulated laboratory would be essential desirable (ISO17025 cGMP, GMP)
- Pharmaceutical analysis a must
- Self-motivated and highly organised to manage multiple projects, with a keen desire to obtain a role in a leading organisation.
Rhyl Chester Wrexham Mold Runcorn Warrington Liverpool Manchester
Micro microbiology biology Pharma Pharmaceutical BSC MSc PhD analysis Bioburden Endotoxin
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 21/04/2020