gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Qualified Person to work at their facility based in Cheshire.
- Act as a named operational Qualified Person under the site manufacturing authorisations and organise the certification of commercial and investigational medicinal pharmaceutical product. To maintain a register of all products certified.
- Devise, review implement and manage systems within the group, including communication and information management, to achieve continuous process improvement.
- To liaise with customer services to ensure invoices are raised promptly.
- Assist the Director of Quality to maintain the audit schedule for pharmaceutical products from outside the EU.
- Supporting Line QA staff in their inspection and checking duties as required.
- Promoting compliance across the site by adherence to, Quality Policies, SOPs and training programmes.
- To perform external audits to facilitate the importation of Commercial or IMP materials, including Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient and finished product manufacturing and packaging sites or as defined to meet business needs.
- To perform audits of vendors and suppliers to the company in order to maintain compliance with the approved supplier list as required.
- Approve Changes as per change control SOP and take an active role in the Change Control Committee when required.
- Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or a Life Science subject coupled with significant QP experience
- Eligible to act as a Qualified Person under Directive 75/319/EC (2001/83/EC).
- Good experience in a pharmaceutical Quality environment, with previous experience as a certifying QP preferable.
- Operational experience within a Pharmaceutical manufacturing or laboratory setting is desirable.
Chester Wrexham Runcorn Warrington Liverpool Manchester Macclesfield
QP Qualified Person Directive 75/319/EC Pharma Pharmaceutical BSC MSc PhD
Please send your CV and call Aidan at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 23/01/2020