Quality HSE Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a QHSE Engineer to work at their facility based near Tamworth
- Ensure that all Quality and EHS process exceed the requirements of the standards and corporate and customer expectations. Best practice and development of the Quality and EHS processes supporting the plant to ensure processes are adhered too and financial obligations achieved.
- Maintaining AS9100/ISO14001/ISO45001 and supplier data base
- Undertaking internal and external audits.
- Development of APQP.
- SPA Single Point Accountability for EHS Core Processes
- Responsible for the concession or scrapping non-conforming Products.
- Responsible for non-conforming material in the quarantine area.
- Monitoring supplier and specifications portals.
- Completing and submitting FAI reports.
- Assist QHSE Manager with preparing: Monthly and quarterly management reports as directed, Monthly supplier score cards as directed, COSHH Risk assessment process as required.
- Support of EHS legal responsibilities.
- Proven track record working in an QHSE role. It would be advantageous to possess knowledge and skills for LEAN Development.
- Demonstrate best practice and implementation of cost saving initiatives / Kaizen
- Ability to demonstrate use of manual measuring equipment.
- Good knowledge of Data Analysis practices through Excel or other means to share data into intelligence.
- Experience in providing advice to managers and employees on quality and EHS.
- HNC/HND or above - Desirable
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 27/4/2022