Quality Assurance Engineer
£38,500 - £44,500
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Quality Assurance Engineer to work at their facility based near Deeside
- Working in a small team, you will be responsible for daily support of the production line.
- Evaluating process changes and identifying kaizens to improve product quality and assure customer satisfaction.
- Strong problem solving methodology to investigate quality concerns and ensure robust corrective actions are implemented, whilst liaising directly with our customers, is a key aspect of the role.
- Involvement in a wide variety of Quality Assurance elements including pre-production project trials, investigation of cases and European supplier development.
- The successful candidate will need to be degree qualified preferably in mechanical engineering, data science or similar discipline.
- With experience in Quality Assurance and engine architecture are desirable.
- Knowledge of TPS and Six Sigma would be advantageous
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 05/06/2021