Competitive + Benefits
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Quality Engineer to work at their facility based near Hatfield
- Support the company compliance to AS9100 and Nadcap requirements ISO/IEC17025, AC7101 etc
- Responsible and accountable for Quality Assurance jobs and activities assigned to you
- Customer notification of non-conformance/recall to customer timeframe requirements.
- Management and operation of the CAPA System (Q-Pulse) Corrective action / Preventative action
- Ownership and management of assigned customer complaints and returns
- Support for Internal, Customer and 3rd party audit activity
- Document Control
- Undertaking Continuous Improvement activities to assure QMS is maintained
- Customer Focus and interaction
- Management of concessions
- Writing first Article Inspection Reports
- Manufacturing or Operational qualification or relevant proven experience
- AS9100 background
- Systems and Process understanding
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements relating to manufacturing
- Manufacturing experience in a low volume environment.
- Understanding of continuous Improvements tools such as Value Stream Mapping, Lean, Kaizen and 5S
- Strong understanding of Change Management.
- People management/training qualification
- Quality/H&S qualification
- Experience Aircraft Industry
- Knowledge of Inspection procedures & standards
- Knowledge of lean six sigma techniques
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.