Junior Quality Engineer / Quality Engineer
£25,000 - £35,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Quality Engineer to work at their facility based near Evesham.
- Deliver projects to drive improvements across the business
- Resolve quality concerns (Supplier NCR, First Time Through and Customer NCR)
- Lead root cause analysis using CCAR, 8D and other appropriate problem-solving tools
- Assist in the continuous improvement exercises to ensure continued adherence to quality standards
- Creation and updating of the documentation supporting the production operations (work instructions, guides)
- Assist in external audits (2nd & 3rd party)
- Hosting source inspections when required & conducting product release
- Experience in a high-pressure manufacturing background in automotive, aerospace, rail or defence
- Capable of interpreting engineering drawings and quality standards
- Problem solving (8D, Yellow/Green/Black belt) (Preferred)
- Auditor training (Preferred)
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 19/11/2019