Quality Improvement Technician
£11.79 per hour (Based on an annual salary of £23,000 per annum)
Training 1 month days
Once trained permanent 3pm-11pm Mon-Thurs and 12pm-5pm Friday shift
6 month contract
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Quality Improvement Technician to work at their facility based near Prescot
- Drive process improvement activities to improve assembly/part manufacturing RFT through interdepartmental improvement programmes.
- Identify process variations and drive to reduce them.
- Support improvement activities to drive improvement of Cost of Quality and scrap, for internal and supplier related issues.
- Investigate and resolve Out of Box audit failures with clear daily/weekly/monthly targets.
- Work with suppliers and Quality Improvement Engineers to record and contain issues.
- Analyse manufacturing KPI's, process variation and action improvement.
- Lead and support PPS (Practical Problem Solving) projects after launch and closure.
- Perform process audits.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of improvements and prevent re-occurrence.
- Perform inspections on products and component parts.
- Record issues and prepare reports.
- Technical/quality background.
- Experience of auditing/ inspection
- Working knowledge of root cause analysis
- IT literate (Microsoft Office Applications)
- Assertive and decisive with the ability to represent Quality
- Strong communication, influencing and team working skills
- Good attention to detail with a passion for quality and continuous improvement
Please send your CV and call Abby at gap technical on 07702 870530
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 07702 870530
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 14/09/2020