Quality Improvement Technician
6 Month Contract
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Quality Improvement Technician to work at their facility based near Prescot
- Support improvement activities to drive improvement of Cost of Quality and scrap, for internal and supplier related issues.
- Investigate and resolve Out of Box audit failures with clear daily/weekly/monthly targets.
- Work with suppliers and the Quality Improvement Engineers to record and contain issues.
- Analyse manufacturing KPI's, process variation and action improvement.
- Support PPS (Practical Problem Solving) projects after launch and closure.
- Perform process cell audits.
- Support process mapping activities
- Raise quality alerts when required.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of improvements and prevent re-occurrence.
- Perform inspections on products and component parts.
- Technical/quality background.
- Experience of auditing/ inspection
- Working knowledge of root cause analysis
- IT literate (Microsoft Office Applications)
- Assertive and decisive with the ability to represent Quality.
- Strong communication, influencing and team working skills.
- Good attention to detail with a passion for quality and continuous improvement
Please send your CV and call Char at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 10/04/2021