Negotiable dependant on experience
Monday - Friday / 8am - 5pm
Our client based in the Sandycroft area are looking to recruit a Quality Technician on a permanent basis.
- With a proven track record in a manufacturing environment, you will report to the Production Site Manager and support them in meeting their KPI targets for Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- You will be responsible for processing rejected materials, updating calibration records & establishing and maintaining data collection systems to provide trend analysis information.
- You will undertake problem solving activities associated with issues found in trailer assembly and also internal and externally supplied component parts.
- You will proactively recommend and support implementing corrective actions and improvement activities, including training of operatives on quality related matters.
- An understanding of manufacturing processes.
- The planning and prioritising of activities.
- A good level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to present data effectively and to work in a dynamic environment.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 25/10/2021