R&D Chemist / Graduate Chemist
£26,000 - £36,000 DOE
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a R&D Chemist to work at their facility based near Widnes
- Identifying process and product development opportunities by designing and conducting laboratory experiments
- Managing plant trials which include collecting and analysing data and presenting findings to the project team. This also includes completing safety paperwork such as chemical reaction hazard identifications, chemical reaction hazard assessments, risk assessments, process modification forms and standard operating procedures.
- Developing new products, from low cost raw materials, in accordance with the company strategy.
- Developing processing methods for new raw materials and introducing them into the production environment.
- Investigating process problems and initiating corrective actions.
- Enhancing and optimising of existing processes using Lean / Six Sigma techniques.
- Providing technical assistance to the sales and marketing group.
- Participating in H&S activities within the laboratory.
- Undertaking any other work assigned by the Technical Manager or her designate.
- Degree qualified in chemistry related field
- Inorganic background highly desirable
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 1/5/2021