Regulatory Chemical Compliance Specialist
£14,50 ph (PAYE)
12 month contract
Wrexham - Home based
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a
compliance and technical assistant to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- Experience of dealing with technical data sheets
- Conducting risk assessments
- Raw material chemicals need inputting into the system.
- If MSDS has changed re-risk assess the materials
- knowledge to read and understand the data safety sheet.
- Eventually create own MSDS's
- Relevant data sheet also needs associated PPE for operator usage.
- Day to day support for the senior technologist
- Chemistry / science degree is required
- Regulatory Chemical Compliance Specialist experience
- Experience of working with compounds is beneficial
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 12/02/2021