£40,000 Per Annum
Wigan - Days Mon-Fri
gap technical are proud to be representing this market leading and established manufacturing business in their search for a Reliability Engineer to work at their facility based near Wigan.
Scope of Role
The reliability maintenance engineer will be responsible for providing technical support on a range of assets, facilitate troubleshooting along with root cause analysis & driving continuous improvement processes across the production machinery.
- Working with your Engineering colleagues, the Production and Process Improvement teams, implement modifications and deliver improvements across the range to improve process reliability
- Develop & review PPM's
- Document abnormalities within the CMS system, liaise with the planner to schedule & resolve
- Update key stake holders regularly on all issue's
- Involvement in meetings associated with the range, Daily Management System, Strategy execution (OGSM) & Problem Solving, amongst others
- Reporting key information to the engineering planner
- Assistance with shift maintenance associate's if required
- You like to have a hands-on approach & have a 'can do' attitude to get the job done.
- You will develop your knowledge, so you become a subject matter expert.
- Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship across all levels & departments
- Analysis of range data
- Understand OEE and equipment performance KPI's
- Strong problem-solving skillset (DMAIC, RCA, Kaizen, Ishikawa, FMEA)
- Flexible, dynamic & dedicated attitude
- Ability to think outside the box and adapt as necessary
- Good PC skills
- Good presentation, communication, and decision-making skills
- Ability to understand technical information
- Good knowledge of Hydraulics, Pneumatics
- Some foundation knowledge of Zero Loss and Root Cause Analysis
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 24/06/2022