Reliability Centred Maintenance Engineer
£30.00 per hour Inside IR35
Days Mon-Fri 50 Hrs Per Week
gap technical are proud to be representing this market leading manufacturing business in their search for an Mechanically Biased Reliability Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Blackburn
- To support the manufacturing process by responding effectively to equipment breakdowns, carrying out scheduled maintenance work and being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults.
- Use Root Cause Analysis Methodologies such as Ishikawa/Fishbone or DMAIC Tools to analyse reoccurring machine faults and implement corrective actions
- To establish harmonious relations with the operational staff and to work flexibly with them
Work with operational team members to understand production issues and train TPM
- Pro-active in the reduction of engineering downtime, continuous improvement and OEE
- The successful candidate will ideally of completed a Timeserved engineering apprenticeship
- Mechanical Bias with Electrical Competency
- A background in FMCG/Food Manufacturing will be a distinct advantage however not a prerequisite.
- Experience of Reliability Centred Maintenance tools - Fishbone, Ishikawa, 5 Whys, DMAIC
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to plan and organise efficiently.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 16/12/2021