Semi Skilled Mechanical Fitter (Material Handling)
'Days Only (Mon-Fri)'
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Semi-Skilled Mechanical Fitter to work at their facility based near Bristol
- The Semi-Skilled Fitter will be required to assist the engineering teams stripping out and replacing belt systems and components in an Automated storage facility
- Following standard procedures and instructions whilst working to health and safety regulations
- Use of Basic Hand and Power tools to aid in the dismantling and installation of the belt systems and components
- Successful candidates must demonstrate good mechanical aptitude and be willing to undertake instruction
- Valid CSCS Card
- Valid IPAF Certificate
- All Levels of Engineering Qualifications will be advantageous but not a pre-requisite
Please send your CV and call Abby at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 06/02/2021