Senior Architectural Designer
Salary £40,000 to £45,000
Manchester or York
gap technical are proud to be representing a market leader in providing a complete turnkey package to high technology industries, particularly Pharmaceuticals, Fine Chemicals, Bio Technology, Food, Electronics and Nuclear industries.
- To produce architectural drawings and modelling to deliver a programme deadline.
- Design of detailed interfaces for the different cleanroom items.
- Design of cleanroom panelling with minimum waste and efficient joints and rips. Coordination of wall and ceiling services to the cleanroom.
- Run a project through technical and delivery stages
- Prepare and develop drawings and models
- Issue completed packages of drawings to the responsible design engineer / project manager for QA. Issue final status packages with the relevant document issue sheet to clients.
- Attendance to design and coordination meetings at the client's site.
- Report to design manager on production progress and deliverables on a weekly basis using drawing production schedules as a reporting tool.
- To provide supporting calculations and material selections to procure the clean room package.
- To support the construction teams with the necessary drawings and technical information for them to progress site construction activities on time and to the required quality. Information gaps will be notified to the project manager and design engineer.
- For this role you will need to be fully proficient in AutoCAD and REVIT.
- Qualified as an Architectural Technologist / Technician, with a minimum of 5 year's professional working experience within a UK practice.
- Confident working autonomously through detailed design, technical design and delivery stages of projects.
- A thorough understanding of design issues on clean rooms to include necessary solutions in their design.
- Production of supporting design calculations.
- Production of procurement schedules with material selections and BOMs.
- Proficiency in IT packages relevant to the role, mainly Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD.
- Experience with cleanroom architectural modelling including details of interfaces and supports.
- Experience within F&B / Pharma sectors.
- You will be highly organised with a keen eye for detail and take a methodical and planned approach.
- Experience of executing document issue procedures within a quality-controlled system.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of MEP fundamental principles and disciplines.
Please send your CV and call Chris at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 16/03/2020