Senior Shift Foreman / Maintenance Engineer
£28k per annum
6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am rotating
gap technical are proud to be representing this market leading manufacturing business in their search for an experienced Foreman/Engineer with an adaptable work ethic to join our client's company. Reporting to the Factory Manager during your initial period with the company you will work alongside an experienced Foreman following their shift rota. There is potential for role development.
- You will be responsible for the smooth running of the production lines and general maintenance of equipment during your shift, with an emphasis on minimizing downtime.
- Your production maintenance activities will include but is not limited to the following:
- Silos and screw feeders
- Mixing tanks, chimneys and cooling towers
- Pumps and valves
- Gear Boxes
- Electrical Sensors
- An engineering background would be of benefit.
- You will be an experienced foreman and multi-skilled engineer with an adaptable work ethic.
- Some of the production machinery is bespoke and as such you will need a sound problem-solving mind-set.
- Ideally you will have previous work experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- You will be a team player with the ability to work on your own initiative.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 25/09/2021