Senior Software Engineer
'Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Senior Software Engineer to work at their facility based near Wrexham
Responsible for transmission software delivery
- Promote systems for software development, configuration management and defect tracking.
- Sign-off and Peer Review of in-house software projects to applicable in-house standards.
- Contribution towards engineering sign-off (ESO) activities for embedded software on electronic control units (ECUs) within machines.
- The authoring, testing and validation of software
Essential Skills and Experience
- Educated to Degree level or relevant experience accompanied by a HND/C in Electronics software engineering or similar.
- Relevant experience within an embedded systems environment and be able to show evidence of managing a safety compliant embedded system project.
- C programming is essential and the candidate should be able to demonstrate experience of writing Applications for an embedded system.
- Creating detailed software design documents.
- Generation of V&V tests and automated validation test scripts
- Capable of taking functional requirements through to Software implementation.
- A good understanding of the CAN protocol and the use of CAN analysis tools
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 10/01/2022