Senior Specifications Technologist
£30k per annum
Monday to Friday / 8am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5pm
Our client based on the outskirts of Wrexham area are currently looking to recruit a Senior Specifications Technologist to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Technical Systems Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all customer requirements are met.
- To generate and maintain Customer specifications for all site customers.
- Completion of Questionnaires, Visits and Audits.
- To work with the Packaging Team to generate labels.
- Ensuring all artwork is correct and gain site approval.
- Work with NPD to ensure that the correct information is passed over for the generation of specifications.
- To review all procedures within customer systems and let relevant personnel know of any upcoming changes.
- To review and monitor nutritional data and ensure they meet FSA and customer requirements.
- Review and approve Ingredient specifications.
- Manager Specification Administrator.
- Build relationship within Technical to make a "one team" and help support in roles if required.
- Review completion of specifications and artwork to ensure data is correct to pass on to customers.
- Ensure systems are maintained and all up to date.
- Able to influence people at all levels, internal and external, through listening and adjusting communication style where required.
- Understands the customer and is always seeking to improve quality and service for our internal/external stakeholders.
- Previous experience in the food industry.
- Experience working in a factory environment.
- Food and Drink Labelling Certificate.
- Knowledge of Retailer systems (Evolve, Hive, Connect).
- Customer Facing experience.
- Experience with generating and approving of artworks.
- Competent in Microsoft Packages - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 10/03/2022