Senior Structural Engineer
Negotiable - Salary to be discuss upon application.
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global consultancy in their search for a Senior Structural Engineer to work at their facility based near Warrington.
- We are seeking a Structural Engineer (preferably someone who is either chartered or working towards chartership CEng MIStructE or MICE).
- You will be designing and managing projects from £350k-£45m in value from conception to completion, across Europe and Australia, and will be required to get involved in all aspects of the project delivery.
- You will be supported by other senior engineers and directors to develop your career.
- You will have experience designing in all materials to Eurocodes and be familiar with designing to NHBC guidelines and Building regulations.
- You will be proficient in using Tekla Structural Designer and have a demonstrable experience in foundation design, steel design, reinforced concrete design and detailing.
- You will have undertaken structural surveys of a variety of structures and produced written reports to present your findings.
- You will be experienced in liaising with clients, architects and other professionals
- You will have managed junior members of staff at project level.
- You will be proficient in using AutoCAD.
- Most importantly you will have an enthusiasm and dynamism for engineering and be able to effectively convey this to clients and colleagues.
- You have experience in/exposure to road and drainage design.
- You are proficient in Revit 2015.
- You have experience in precast concrete design and detailing.
- You will be chartered through the Institute of Structural Engineers or Civil Engineers
- Experience in Australian codes
Please send your CV and call Antony at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 27/11/2021