Competitive Depending on Experience
Location - West Midlands
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global material handling business in their search for a Service Engineer to work across their client network covering the West Midlands. Our client has been established for over 60 years and are a leading business in their field.
- To carry out preventative maintenance, repair of electric overhead cranes, jib cranes, runway beams hoists.
- Installation and dismantling of steelwork i.e. overhead cranes, post jibs etc.
- Onsite and offsite examination/inspection of different lifting equipment i.e. slings, shackles, eyebolts.
- Trouble shoot equipment malfunctions.
- Consult with customers on repair and safety related issues.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety on site.
- Generating sales leads during service visit.
- Completion of documentation.
- Fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines.
- Relevant electrical and mechanical engineering experience/qualifications.
- Experience with overhead cranes and hoists.
- FLT licence.
- IPAF licence.
- Scaffold Training.
- CSCS card.
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Be physically fit and able to work at heights.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work extra hours.
- Hold a current driving licence.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 21/08/2021