£28k - £34k per annum (dependant on experience)
As a result of our clients continued growth, gap technical are recruiting for a Service Technician to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. Working from their site at Deeside there will be an expectation to attend other sites across the UK and Ireland as and when required.
- Maintenance and refurbishment of food processing machinery.
- To attend sites within the UK, Ireland and overseas.
- Work on electrical control panels.
- Deal with customers on repair and safety issues.
- Work on own initiative to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Accurately complete documentation.
- Liaise with suppliers on technical issues.
- Experience of working as a time-served Engineer.
- Apprentice trained and formally qualified.
- Fully conversant with electrical/mechanical engineering procedures and disciplines.
- Experience of 3-phase electrical motors.
- Experience of building and fault-finding electrical panels.
- Understand electrical drawings.
- Excellent communicator.
- Flexible approach.
- Full clean UK driving license.
- Knowledge of pneumatics would be an advantage but is not essential.
- FLT license would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/07/2021