Negotiable dependant on experience
Monday - Friday / 9am - 5pm / Some weekends required
gap technical are proud to be representing this market leading manufacturing business in their search for a Service Technician to work at their facility based near Normanton. As the Service Technician you will carry out work activities within the workshop as well as other sites from time to time.
- Trap Sale Preparation - Preparation of new/old trap sales, based upon customer requirements.
- Technical Phone Calls - Troubleshooting.
- Spare Parts Dispatching/Ordering - Sorting customer parts, stock control.
- Customer Trap Repairs/Servicing.
- Trap Sales - Actively promote trap deals/offers, quote customer based upon enquiries.
- Customer/Event Visits - Maintain a professional appearance to the public and sport professionals.
- The role requires an active person (preferably mechanically/electrically educated).
- Experience of working within a similar role.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 25/09/2021