£60,000 + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits Package
gap technical are working in partnership with an expanding Principal Contractor, boasting a large portfolio of projects across the North West. They are looking to take on a SHEQ Manager to support delivery on a large high-rise project in Liverpool.
- Assist the project management team in implementing company SHEQ management standards on the project.
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture on site.
- Undertake weekly SHEQ inspections.
- Collate project SHEQ information monthly.
- Review risk assessments and method statements.
- Lead monthly health and safety meeting.
- Liaise with subcontractor management and operatives on SHEQ matters.
- Undertake accident investigations.
- Previous health and safety advisory/management role in the construction industry.
- Experience of independently undertaking SHEQ inspections and writing reports.
- Experience of collating SHEQ management information.
- Experience of undertaking accident investigations.
- Qualification / Health & Safety Requirements
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent as a minimum, NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent desirable.
- Relevant health and safety related training e.g. CSCS card, SMSTS etc.
- Benefits: 25 Days holiday, EAP, Company Pension Scheme, Ride to Work Scheme, PMI, Car Allowance, Group Life Insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan
Please send your CV and call Chris at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 02/03/2020