Shift Cover Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
£22.50 (PAYE) / £30.00 Umbrella
Are you an electrical shift engineer looking for additional income during your time off or and an engineer looking for ad hoc / part time work? If so we have the perfect solution…
gap technical are proud to be working with this market leading manufacturing business in their search for Electrical Shift Cover to work at their facility near Blackburn.
- To support the manufacturing process by responding effectively to equipment breakdowns, carrying out scheduled maintenance work and being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults.
- To respond effectively to equipment breakdowns and ensure maximum focus is given to their nominated production area.
- To fault find in an effective and efficient manner whilst utilising the various machines historic / information documentation
- To establish harmonious relations with the operational staff
- To train operational team members to perform minor maintenance tasks and to assist in major repairs
- Ensuring that machinery is maintained and repaired to a high standard.
- Pro-active in the reduction of engineering downtime and continuous improvement of the process and the department.
- The successful candidate will ideally be apprentice trained and worked within a FMCG or Packaging environment.
- 17th edition wiring Regulations
- Maintenance of conveyors and conversion equipment
- Working knowledge of PLC's with certified training. (Desirable)
- Our client is offering a remuneration package of £22.50 (PAYE) or £30.00 (Umbrella) per hour. The shift pattern, includes Days, Night and Weekends 12hr Shifts
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 18/06/2021