3x Shift (Earlies/Lates/Nights)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global FMCG Manufacturing business in their search for a Shift Engineer to work at their facility based near Runcorn
- Install, test and maintain all plant, services and buildings within the site.
- Assist external contractors as required.
- Carry out site PPM's to Shire maintenance system.
- Liaise with production to provide pro-active support to minimize downtime and maximize productivity.
- Comply with H&S, Food Safety and HACCP procedures.
- Identify and implement new areas for continuous improvement.
- Stand in for Senior Shift Engineer when required.
- Attend Site meetings.
- Follow area GMP assessments take action when required and report on findings.
- Work with the Senior Shift Engineer to initiate cost saving improvements to improve site efficiencies.
- Qualified in an Engineering discipline, Level 3 or above required.
- Electrical bias.
- Previous experience working within FMCG or Pharmaceutical advantageous.
- Proficient in computer systems.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills; effective communicator across all levels of the organisation.
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent team player.
- Able to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 12/09/2021