Shift Maintenance Technician (Mechanical Bias)
£37,800 - £38,800 (2 Days/2 Nights)
gap technical are proud to be representing this Market Leading FMCG manufacturing business in their search for a Shift Maintenance Technician to work at their facility based near Flint
- To respond efficiently and effectively to equipment breakdowns.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance tasks
- To ensure maximum focus is given to their nominated production area
- To accurately record all breakdown information and equipment condition utilising established and future systems.
- To be familiar with all aspects of machinery operation, be proactive in identifying running problems and their correction/modification.
- To maintain GMP and hygiene requirements in line with business standards.
- Total compliance with all H & S requirements both legal and internal.
- Compliance with engineering stores procedures and documentation.
- To work effectively within a shift structure ensuring technical cover at all times.
- To provide a reasonable amount of overtime cover in respect of holidays, sickness, maintenance shut-downs, projects etc.
- To monitor machinery in production with a view to carrying out adjustments as necessary.
- To follow any reasonable request from his/her supervisor.
- To fault find in an effective and efficient manner whilst utilising the various machines historic / information documentation.
- Perform tasks and operate / use equipment/machinery only to the level of their training and competence.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload within the confines of the requirements of the department and business.
- All employees are responsible for ensuring that their workplace is maintained in a clean and tidy manner.
- Time served apprenticeship. Minimum NVQ L3 or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a similar environment
- Mechanical Bias with Electrical Competency
- Qualification in ONC or equivalent (Desirable)
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 10/12/2020