Site Assistant Engineer
£23,750 - Days/Nights/Weekends
gap technical are proud to be representing this market leading material handing business in their search for a number of Assistant Engineers to work at their facility based near Worksop
Our client is a people orientated business that invest heavily in training and development.
- Carry out preventative, reactive, and operational support activities with products and systems with the support of the Engineers.
- Communicate with the Engineering teams and customer in a clear and concise manner.
- Adhere to the quality and reporting systems.
- Follow escalation procedures when required.
- Comply with all site H&S measures; actively seek to identify new risks to you and others and work to eliminate them.
- Monitor KPI's.
- Follow company Health and Safety procedures and responsibilities as outlined in the Health & Safety Policy as per section:
- Dimensions and scale
- Individual accountability for his/her performance at the Distribution Centre
- Responsible for planned preventative maintenance/ reactive maintenance and cleaning.
- Continuous improvement and innovative ideas.
- Must have H&S as a core value.
- As part of the onsite support team the assistant Site Engineer will provide hands on approach role.
- They will have a broad based electrical/mechanical expertise as well as an aptitude for planning and administrative skills.
- Applicants from all industry and levels of experience will be considered
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 26/06/2021