Hull (2-10 / 10-6)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global logistics business in their search for a Site Engineer to work at their facility based near Hull
- Maintain and provide a high standard of service to our client.
- To provide shift cover as part of the site team.
- Carry out maintenance to site equipment
- Monitor and ensure spare part provisions are maintained to the required levels.
- To complete job sheets and time sheets accurately.
- Assisting to compile KPI figures for availability and uptime.
- Follow both Company and Site specific Health & Safety and QA procedures.
- Follow Safe Working Procedures.
- Ensure excellent communications are maintained with both our client, their staff and also internally with Management and staff.
- Add value to both businesses by promoting system enhancements and planning / implementation of the same.
- Assist the Site Engineering Manager in ensuring adequate cover is provided for holidays and sickness etc.
- Operating Systems - Familiarity with Windows based operating systems.
- Academic - Time served apprenticeship in an Electrical field - HNC Equivalent.
- Experience in plant maintenance on a rotating shift basis
- Organisational - Working at Heights certificate or FLT licence
- English - fluent in written and spoken English
- Mobility - Although site based, some training courses will be carried out offsite. Also there maybe from time to time the possibility to support other sites (optional)
Please send your CV and call Holly at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 18/08/2021